By now, you can add music to your Instagram Stories into your account. Besides all, you can also add different lyrics to make your music more exciting. However, it is one of the most famous issues among the users. You can fix this issue that Instagram music is working correctly or not on your smartphone and iPhone.
How to add music to your Instagram Story
- Log in to your account, then click on your profile picture. It will show at the top of your profile page.
- Then enter the media file that you want to add to your Instagram account.
- Click on the sticker option at the top corner of the screen.
- Then click on the sticker option to play the music of your choice.
- When it is ended, then add to the story with an exciting music effect and enjoy it.
- How to Fix the Instagram Music Error
- Sometimes, the app may fail to upgrade when you have some older version on your phone.
- In this situation, some functions may stop working.
Login and Logout
When your Instagram music stops working, then it means that the app is not working correctly. You just logged out in this situation. Then you may log in to your app credentials if it may solve your problem.
Check Your Internet Connections
A fast data connection is required to run the Instagram app on your mobile app. And if your internet is slow, you may find your music is not working on your Instagram Story. And install it again.
If reinstalling is not resolved, the issues of Instagram and repeat it again and again.
What to Do?
- Open an Apple App Store and Google Play app phone.
- Write Instagram into the app search bar.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Open this new app on your mobile, then type your login information. And see if the music feature may work.
Too important cache data can generate a variety of issues, including Instagram music not working, so you should clear cache data regularly.
Open the Instagram app and click the Profile icon, also Settings-> Clear look in the History.
On Android launch, the Settings app, navigate to Apps-> Instagram and also click Clear Cache.
The way listed above is some of the most influential and tried-and-true styles for resolving your Instagram music not working issue.